Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mojo Monday - 163

Okay...this is my second post for the day. It's crazy i know. Well, like Cindy said once..once you have the mojo flowing it just flows! Ha! I'm glad that i'm able to maximize my time i have here today. Glad i could even participate for this challenge!

Also I guess you can see that i'm so into this stampset from Basicgrey. It's my favorite! I've been using it like for a zillion times! Glad that i bought it when i was released. {heart}it.

Ain't the bird cute? Well what dya think? :D

5 comments:

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

oh wow Vi, this card is beautiful. Loving the color combo

vivacela said...

Thanks Sharon! Still, i think it lacks something. But oh well...:D

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card! Love that flower!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh my Vi!! Check out this card!! Aww...it's so cute and I love it!! I wanna 'steal' it!

Deborah Anton said...

Very pretty!! Love the flower!