Saturday, November 6, 2010

Diggin' on Damask challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Ok...this is my last post for the day. My first time entering a challenge for this particular blog. I made this card for Diggin' on Damask challenge in the Moxie Fab World. Totally new to it. Oh well, here goes..


I just simply love those porcupines(are they porcupines? They do look like one). I just love 'em to pieces. Tooooo cuuutteeee~~ aren't they? Ahh...gotta continue with revisions. (The thing that i dislike most is = theory subjects!) Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Rae said...

I think your card is real cute! I don't know if they are porcupines, but they sure do look like they're in love... = ]

Anonymous said...

Awww! This is SO cute!

Sue Lelli said...

They really ARE adorable, whatever they are! Super CUTE card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vivacela! Thanks for linking up to the Diggin' on Damask challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you came along for the ride! :)

...and I think those little critters are hedgehogs. Did you see this post? You might enjoy it: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2010/11/five-x3-for-friday-hello-from-hedgehog.html

Cindy Lee said...

They are super duper cute!! Need I say more?