Sunday, March 28, 2010

Being blur.....

What a weekend. Met up with my ex classmate. Had a long chat with her at Starbucks. Had a good dinner at Sg Ara. Guess what we had? One bowl of soup. Yesh..its soup! Its so delicious!!! aaaahhh....

Alright, enough of me. Right before the weekend, someone requested a wedding card. Being so blur (coz i just finished work), i couldn't think of anything. So i went through my stash to see what i have. Oh well, I found one chipboard that my hubby got me when we went to KL. POP! Here's the card. It was so simple that i didn't know why i actually did it. Anyway, my customer loved it. ~~oh well~~..  :D

 Right now, im so hooked on handmade purses. Thanks to my fren's hsemate. She influenced me!! So don't be suprise if  you see me posting some purses!!
Haha..enjoy your weekend! 

1 comment:

Cindy Lee said...

This is beautiful my dear! Love your style!